Cavehill Tennis club was established in 1914, two years after the formation of Cavehill Bowling Club. Together they make up Cavehill Bowling & Lawn Tennis Club Ltd.
There are six polymeric hard courts and membership allows access to the courts any day of the week without the need to book. We have a club house with a fully fitted kitchen, showers and changing rooms. Annual membership of the bowling club is available for a small additional fee.
We have a resident coach who offers group and private tuition.